REQUIREMENTS and PROCEDURES
FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Take the entrance examination scheduled daily, 9:00 A.M.to 4:00 P.M., starting in February.
- Pay the testing fee of P_________ pesos and complete the Information Form.
- Examination results will be announced a week after the scheduled date of examination. Only students with a passing mark of 80% will be accepted. If more students passed the examination than the school accepts, priority will be given to those who attended last year or who registered first.
- Pay the reservation fee of Php 500.00 to the Business office on or before the enrolment period. Reservation fee is not refundable.
- Secure registration form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Accomplish and complete the registration form.
- Submit the necessary requirements for enrolment to the Registrar’s Office.
3.1 Report Card (Form 138)
3.2 Registration Form
3.3 Birth Certificate (xerox copy)
3.4 Good Moral Certificate
3.5 Medical Certificate
4. Proceed to the Accounting Office/Business Office for the payment of the school fees.
FOR OLD STUDENTS
- Follow policy 1 and 2 of the Enrolment Procedure.
- Submit the following to the registrar:
- Registration Form
- Report Card
- Clearance slip issued at the end of every school year
- Proceed to the business office for payment of school fees.
- Secure a withdrawal form at the Registrar’s office.
- Complete the clearance slip.
- Proceed to the Business Office then to the Registrar’s Office for clearances.
- Submit the copies of the Withdrawal form to the Registrar’s Office and claim your report card after a week to the Registrar’s Office.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Tuition fee payment is due every first week of each month.
- Late payment is charged 5% of the due account.
- If there is a problem with payment schedules, see the business office to make necessary arrangements.
- Students with unpaid accounts will not be allowed to take the periodic quarterly tests.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND DISCOUNTS
- Grants for children of church workers (applies only to Pastors and Deaconesses who are in active service)
First Child 25% discount
Second Child 15% discount
Third Child 5% discount
2. Scholarship for Co-curricular Awardees
3. Varsity Players
4. Awardees of various official competitions (Municipal, Provincial, Regional and National)
5. Academic Scholarship
Valedictorian 100% discount
Salutatorian 50% discount
With Highest Honors 50% discount
Average Grade of 94% for Elementary Students
Average Grade or 95% for High School Students
6. Scholarship for children of indigent families
NOTE: Only one scholarship, and whichever is higher, is granted to a student within the school year.
1. Cash discount 5% Discount on Tuition Fee
2. Referral discount
3. Sibling discount
2ND Child 5%
3rd Child 10%
4th Child 15%
5th Child 20%
REFUND OF FEES
The parent should notify officially the Teacher, Registrar, and Business Office if a child is dropping out by filling up a drop card form which can be secured from the Registrar’s Office. The date your drop card is received will be considered as the date your child dropped out.
Refund will be as follows:
1. To those who paid in full upon enrollment
a. 80% of the tuition fees will be refunded if the pupil dropped out within the week that classes start.
The incidental fees (other than tuition) are not refundable.
b. 50% of the tuition fees will be refunded if the pupil dropped out after the first week or within a month from the start of classes.
2. To those who pay on installment basis
Should the pupil drop out of school, he or she should pay the tuition fees for the month/s he or she was in school, including incidental fees.
When the child enrolls after the registration period or at the middle of the school term, the tuition fee to be collected will start from the date the pupil enrolled. Other fees shall be paid in full.