Offers Academic Track:
Accountancy, Business, and Management (ABM)
This strand is for students who are inclined to take college degrees related to business and management programs
Humanities & Social Sciences (HUMSS)
This strand is for students who express interest in pursuing a college degree in liberal education like history, language, philosophy and psychology.
General Academic Strand (GAS)
This strand is for students who seek to pursue General studies rather than specialized fields.
- 2pcs 1×1 picture
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Form 138 1st Quarter Grade
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Sign-up Form (from Harris Memorial College)
Enrollment April-May 2016
- Photocopy of Grade 10 Report Card with Learner Reference Number (LRN) if Public Junior High School student
- Certificate of Junior High Scholl Completion
- Certificate of Qualified Voucher Recipient
- ESC Certificate Letter from Junior High School Principal (if ESC grantees)
- Entrance Examination Result (from HMC Guidance Office)
We accept Government Voucher!
FREE Textbooks and Uniform!
For inquiries contact:
Rev. Caroline A. Santos, Guidance Counselor (897-3826)
Ms. Arlene P. Borabo, Registrar (542-0174)